The Department of Ethics Services
The Ethics Services team helps to strengthen the role of ethical reflection within the Providence Heatlh Care and Providence Living communities by offering the following services:
- Cinical ethics consultation
- Ethics-based policy review
- Support for the Research Ethics Board
- Ethics education and outreach
- Ethics support for the wider health care community
- Support in responding to inquires about medical assistance in dying
How can ethics help you?
PHC's 2023 annual Health Ethics Conference will take place in-person at the SFU Centre for Dialogue on April 21, 2023. Check back for more information.